Careers with AIB Philippines – For Those Who Aspire To Excellence
Since 2015, we have been serving our clients with distinction. As a Makati and Pampanga-based Business Consulting Firm, we have placed innovation at the heart of our organization. In the Conformity & Compliance field we have introduced many first-to-market that go significantly beyond conformity to deliver real results and make performance a habit.
Innovative Leaders Wanted
AIB is always looking for bright, innovative thinking & experienced professionals who are interested in joining our network of instructors who wish to enjoy a rewarding and challenging opportunity involving the delivery of our leading learning solutions.
We are seeking individuals with the necessary experience in various disciplines, see below. All applicants are welcome.
We will require a comprehensive set of documentation as part of our review.
We are seeking for Instructors and Consultants in:
- Quality – ISO 9001
- Environmental Management – ISO 14001
- Occupational Health & Safety – ISO 45001
- Medical Devices –ISO 13485
- Food Safety – FSSC 22000
- Information Security – ISO/IEC 27001
- Integrated Management Systems
APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT TO email@example.com
Those applying to be a member of our expanding team and have the necessary background in their field (for example, Quality, Environment & Occupational Health). Each and every training course we offer has its own competency requirements. Those wishing to apply should have a min. 10 years industry experience in the field & experience in Management System Implementation projects and/or auditing (First party, Second Party and or Third Party) and experience in training delivery is beneficial (not required) but all those applying will all be required to undergo an instructor training workshop and co-delivery process before being approved.
We do encourage applications from both young professionals & those with more experience to apply. Each application needs to include key documentation with the application.
- CV/Resume – detailing industry experience, employment history, key roles/responsibilities held in each position, key projects undertaken, summary of academic/professional training held Copy of primary academic & professional certificates relevant to application
- Copy of Audit Logs on IRCA Audit Log format
- Summary of consulting experience (if applicable) outlining projects undertaken in field applied for
- Summary of training experience (if applicable) outlining details of training courses applicant has delivered and include: course name, duration, course dates, accreditation (if applicable) & delivered on behalf of